What is this new Greenfield KarTent?
Go Green – sleep in a 100% recyclable and water-resistant tent made out of cardboard. It has space for two people including baggage, you can paint and decorate it however you want and even better – it is built when you arrive at the festival…
Simple, but it offers comfort for max. 2 persons including storage space for your baggage. And if you want, you can book the KarTents with air mattresses and sleeping bags…
You don’t have to worry about the Set-up and Take-down, your tent will be built by the time you arrive! By the way – you can bring paint (no spray cans), stickers and more, to decorate your tent in your free time…
The KarTent-Camping is a separate area on the camping ground of the Greenfield. There will be no separate sanitary facilities or power supply provided.
- Cardboard-tent 240 x 160 x 135 cm (l x w x h) for max. two persons
- Also available with air mattress and sleeping bag for two persons
- 100% recyclable, after the festival the tent will be recycled and new products will be manufactured
- 100% water-resistant, tested and approved!
- Set-up and Take-down done by the KarTent-Team on site
- Cardboard beige, colorful or Picasso-style – you decide the look of your tent…
- Stays cool and the sun won’t wake you up in the morning…
- Little window on the back of the tent for fresh air
- Marked-off area, that is only accessible with KarTent-wristband
- The KarTent-Camping is behind the breakfast-tent
- KarTent Camping-Opening hours Wednesday, 16.00 Uhr– Sunday, 12.00 Uhr
KarTent BASIC: CHF 99.00 per tent, max. 2 personen
KarTent PLUS: incl. air matress CHF 124.00 per tent, for 2 personen
KarTent SUPER: incl. air matress & sleeping bag CHF 160.00 per tent, for 2 personen
Festival tickets have to be bought additionally to the KarTent-Packages.
Pricing incl. MwSt. and presale fee
The KarTent Packages can be bought here: www.greenfieldfestival.ch/tickets